- Internal capacity: The internal capacity of a blood bank refrigerator is measured by number of blood bags stored inside the chamber. Our standard models are available in 24, 50, 100, 200 and 300 blood bags capacities. Furthermore, these can be designed in bench top and floor standing models.
- Design: Our blood bank refrigerators are ergonomically designed and feature long service life with almost no maintenance required. The internal chamber is easy to clean; the bottom surface is so designed that water runs into hole easily and drains out from the pipe at rear side.
- Material of construction: The internal chamber is made of heavy gauge stainless steel for durable and corrosion free performance. The exterior is made of powder coated GI metal sheet that feature rust free surface. Complete cabinet is insulated with thick layer of PUF insulation to keep the machine energy efficient.
- Temperature Controller: Our each blood storage cabinet is equipped with digital temperature controller in order to maintain superior temperature accuracy and uniformity. This controller shows both SV (set value) and PV (present value) on the LED screen. Membrane touch keypad features soft key pressing. It also features temperature safety high low alarm, which alerts operator if any temperature variation occurs beyond set point.
- Temperature Monitoring:In order to monitor accurate temperature, sensor is enclosed in liquid loaded bottle. This temperature monitoring system helps to read precise temperature of blood bags and avoids temperature variation due to frequent opening closing of door.
- Doors: Our blood bank refrigerators are equipped with 2 doors; one is inner door which is made of toughened glass and fitted in aluminum frame, the external door is insulated and equipped with magnetic gasket and sturdy door latch having lock and key. A toughened glass window can also be fitted as an option.
- Shelves: Shelves are removable and made of stainless steel thick round wires and designed in such a way that bags are kept in horizontal position and labels are clearly visible. Number of shelves depends upon volume of blood refrigerator.
- Air circulation: Our blood bank refrigerators are fitted with axial fans to provide uniform temperature distribution across all shelves.
- Refrigeration: We use only EMERSON make Copeland™ brand R 404A hermetic compressors that are energy efficient, CFC free and low noise refrigeration systems.
- Illumination: For illumination under chamber LED light is fitted. Light is controlled through door open close or user can directly switch On/Off through front control panel.
- Accessories:In order to gain optimum use of a blood bank refrigerator there are various accessories available with us. Using caster wheels these machines can become movable, caster wheels can be locked. Various safety alarms are also fitted such as for door open and sudden temperature change etc. Weekly temperature chart recorder and RS232 interface can also be fitted on request.
|Temperature range||2°C to 6°C|
|Temperature controller||Microprocessor PID controller with membrane keypad|
|External construction||Powder coated MS|
|Internal construction||304 grades stainless steel|
|Door||Insulated door with magnetic gasket, handle, lock & key|
|Internal door||Toughened glass fitted in aluminum frame|
|Illumination||LED light (door operated)|
|Air circulation||Suitable blower for uniform temperature|
|Refrigeration system||EMERSON Make Copeland™ brand
R404A CFC free hermetic compressor
|Condenser||Fin and tube type|
|Hold over time||Approx.1 hour 30 minutes|
|Safety features||Sudden temperature change alarm
Door lock with keys
|Power supply||Single phase 220/240 volts 50 Hz|
Standard Sizes / Dimensions
|Model||Volume (Liters)||No. of bags|