The purpose of humidity temperature chambers is to create artificial conditions inside a controlled cabinet and test effects on product samples. These chambers are used by semiconductor, automobile, cement, food and pharmaceutical companies to test their samples at various temperatures and humidity ranges (damp and heat test) before launching their final products.
We are ISO and CE certified Temperature and Humidity test chamber manufacturers in India. Our humidity chambers are available in benchtop, medium and large sizes with features of high accurate and uniform readings, rugged construction and easy operation. Standard humidity chambers are available with temperature ranges 5°C to 70°C, -70°C to 100°C and -40°C to 180°C with humidity range from 40% to 95% RH.
In order to meet diverse needs of different industries and applications, we also offer customization services to our clients. From little modification in design to additional accessory fittings, our engineers can make the user required machine at reasonable price in India.
- Material of construction: Our temperature and humidity chambers are made with completely corrosion resistant material. Inner chamber is made with high grade stainless steel (304 or 316); while, exterior is made with corrosion resistant powder coated GI sheet. The gap between these two walls is filled with thick layer of high density PUF insulation.
- Doors: Outer door is insulated and fitted with sturdy pull action clamp to tight seal. Some humidity chambers are also fitted with inner glass doors for observation. If needed a toughened glass window can also be fitted in outer door. Large size humidity chambers are made with double doors. As an option, doors are also fitted with glass window and defogger (Heating cords set around the door to prevent Condensation) in order to view inside during freezing condition
- Door sealing: We use only environmentally safe Silicone gasket which is high temperature resistance, aging resistance and moreover feature excellent sealing capability. Low temperature chamber chambers are fitted with double sealing.
- Controller: For greater accuracy and reliability, we use only PLC based HMI controller. This controller features color touch screen, graphical display and data logging. User can set temperature and humidity range with profiling. A USB port is given to transfer data into pen drive. We also provide ETHERNET connectivity if required.
- Air circulation: Proper air circulation is mandatory requirement for any humidity test chamber; we use heavy duty motor driven blowers or stainless steel axial flow fans for uniform and rapid air distribution across the chamber.
- Cooling: For efficient cooling temperature, we use hermetically sealed CFC free compressors of reputed brands in the market including EMERSON.
- Heating: Heating inside the chamber is created through energy efficient SS finned air heaters.
- Humidity System: In order to generate humidity inside the chamber, we equip our test chambers with stainless steel water reservoir tank fitted with immersion heaters for vaporization. To keep humidity system safe from low water, we also fit low water cut-off device.
- -70°C to 180°C
- -40°C to 100°C
- -10°C to 100°C
- 0°C to 100°C
- 5°C to 60°C
||± 1°C or less
||40% to 95% RH
||± 3% or less
||RTD PT-100 sensor
- PLC based HMI controller
- Color touch screen LCD display
- Temperature & humidity settings
- Programmable timer for profile settings
- Low / high parameter variation buzzer alarm
- Trend graph display on screen
||USB interface to transfer data into pen drive
||Stainless Steel 304
||Powder coated GI sheet
||PUF (75 mm / 150 mm thickness)
||Insulated solid door with lock & key
||Toughened glass door w/ silicon profile seal
||Removable stainless steel wire mesh shelves
||65db or less
||EMERSON Copeland / Danfoss make refrigerant CFC-free
||Stainless steel water tank with immersion heaters & automatic water level sensor
||SS finned air heater
||Motor driven blower
- Upper and lower temperature & humidity limit alarms (built-in controllers)
- Over temperature protection
- Over cooling protection
- Leakage breaker for power supply
- Humidity tank low water safety device
- Compressor Overload protection
||Caster wheels with brake
||220 / 440 Volts 50 Hz
- LED illumination light
- All stainless steel construction
- PLC with HMI controller w/ ETHERNET connection
- 24x7 weekly digital timer
- Cable port hole 50 mm w/ silicone plug
- Glass window w/ defogger
- Calibration certificates